So I'm starting this tag to see who actually reads my blog. :-) If you are reading it then you are tagged! Here's the tag: think of something going on in your life and make a top 10 for it. Mine is the Top Ten Things I'll Miss About Being Pregnant:
1. not feeling self conscious about weight since I have a great excuse
2. how friendly even perfect strangers are, asking me my due date etc
3. getting to wear the most comfortable clothes I've ever had
4. getting to opt out of things I don't want to do because I'm not up for them
5. getting to sleep earlier and sleeping in longer
6. feeling those kicks and squirms
7. feeling guilt free about buying whatever food I want because I'm craving it
8. the anticipation and excitement
9. getting totally spoiled when it comes to getting what I want since we wouldn't want my blood pressure to go any higher. :-)
10. having matt do all the chores that I don't want to do.
The Top Ten Things I'm trying to focus on to not miss the above 10 things so much
1. I'll have a little cutie pie
2. I'll have her great company while Carter is at school all day
3. I'll get to drink regular coke instead of the caffeine free kind I've had to drink
4. I can have deli sandwiches and lots of seafood again (going to the sushi bar asap)
5. My heart burn will go away
6. I'll be able to go on disneyland rides
7. I won't worry about what every little pain is
8. I'll have labor and delivery over with
9. I can get back on my medicine and hopefully get my scalp under control
10. I get to use my stroller that I love
So now it is your turn! What is your Top Ten about?
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Top Ten Reasons to be in a Good Mood Today!
1. I've had two people look at my house in the past three days and another coming tomorrow! (Although the prospect of actually selling my house makes me a little nervous.)
2. (...related...) My house is super clean!
3. Jim FINALLY finished his Cult Classics painting yesterday.
4. (...related...) We're all driving to L.A. to see Jim's two gallery openings in two weeks!
5. Jim's birthday is on Monday and he has the day off work!
6. Elijah is going to bed very very soon.
7. I am teaching myself to crochet.
8. I finally got the rest of the fabric I need to finish Elijah's quilt that I started MONTHS ago.
9. I have a large stack of books I need to read and don't know where to start!
10. I have lots and lots of candy thanks to my sweet hubby, so my night is pretty well planned. :)
I wrote mine in my blog - so you can come see it! :)
I love your two top tens. They both have really great stuff with which I totally related.
I read your blog, I'm just trying to come up with something good.
Post a Comment