Isn't today just gorgeous? Perfect weather, gentle breeze, sunny skies, mmmm I just love it! And to make it even more of a wonderful day I met my friend for lunch at the Trellis Cafe at the T point gardens. Sitting on the patio I could hear the waterfalls and feel the great breeze. It was a wonderful lunch. Beforehand I had stood on the balcony overlooking the gardens and just tried to soak it all in. The smell of the mulch, the sound of the waterfalls and leaves, the gorgeous colors, and the wonderful displays of nature. I saw hummingbirds chasing eachother through trees, a nest of baby birds, big bumblebees, delightful butterflies, darting dragonflies, and those graceful little yellow birds with black wings that are daring and swoop and dart through the trees. I wanted to walk the gardens so badly but I didn't dare exert myself since I'm trying to rest until Tuesday. So instead of going down into the gardens I just tried to memorize the whole scene. I know what I'll be visualizing in labor. I'll be mentally transporting myself back to the gardens. They are just heaven on earth. The colors, sounds, and smells are just mind altering. I feel so calm and so happy. Wishing the same for everyone.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't you just love those beautiful, peaceful moments? I'm going to miss summer!!!
It was lovely. Perfection.
Post a Comment