Wednesday, August 6, 2008

the week is flying by



Wow I cannot believe it is Wednesday already! Unbelieveable! And with each passing day I get closer to having my baby here. It's amazing to think about. We've had a great week so far and believe it or not I've been feeling overall very good! Monday we went out school supply shopping with friends and it was SO cute to see how excited the kids were about getting their school stuff. Adorable. Carter picked up a penguin 2 pocket folder and shark folder. They don't use binders yet at this grade and I was more than happy about that especially since the little folders were 2 for $1. :-) gotta love the back to school sales. I admit it even makes my heart beat a little faster seeing all the bins of highlighters and crayons, paints, scissors, pencil boxes, oh my! Yesterday we met a group of friends at the Thanksgiving Point Childrens Garden for $2 Tuesday. Wow it was more crowded than I have ever seen it. It was a bit chaotic and hard to all stay together but the kids had so much fun! I think they ran in several different directions. We stayed 2 hours and I felt like I could have stayed more, well until I got serious hungry. Then I was ready to go. Nothing like a great sandwich at T-point Deli. Yum! Mozarella and tomato with balsalmic vinegar on foccacia bread. Pickle on the side. Followed up by a slice of cheesecake. I have to admit I've been so hungry lately! Hm...more like ravenous. Not sure what all today will bring but I'm feeling good and have a feeling it will be another great day. And just how wonderful is it to have these couple of overcast days? Such a relief from the heat! It's very nice.

4 comments:

Amber Baker said...

Looks like fun, I wish I could have been there!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I was always super hungry at the end of my pregnancies even though I felt like I shouldn't be. The doctor would be telling me I shouldn't be gaining anymore weight, but I always did.

Colleen said...

Best part of pregnancy? As long as you're eating good food, you shouldn't have to feel guilty for eating tons! I was starving my entire pregnancy. Thus the 55 pounds. :)

I'm glad we were able to come, it was pretty chaotic, but fun!

Jen Morrison said...

Yeah, I'm proud I gained less than 20 this pregnancy (which for my pre-preg weight they recommend 15-20 only). I got so much bigger with Carter. But then again with the way things are going this week I guess I could pack on several more pounds before the baby comes. Trying to be good but wow am I hungry.