
It's probably my least favorite holiday. I don't like crowds and I'm not crazy about fireworks since I think it's a waste of money. We went up to Matt's parents' house to socialize and ended up staying later than I wanted to. I don't like driving at night or being on the road with a bunch of drunks but as a peace offering to Matt I let him decide when we'd leave. We got home a few minutes before midnight. :-( As Matt's peace offering to me, I was able to go shopping at the outlet stores and spent more than an hour searching for amazing deals. Lucky for me, Carter's had Carter's school uniform shirts (white or blue polos) on clearance for $3.99 each! I also had a coupon so that worked out rather well. Katherine got some adorable teal colored items with fish embroidery for next summer at the Gymboree outlet clearance and a few odds and ends at Carter's sale. Hope you had a great 4th!

3 comments:
I love the outlets! Awesome deals... congrats!
Aww..look at the big girl with pigtails and her stars outfiy. Looks familar!
Her pigtails look like little fireworks. So cute.
Post a Comment