Tuesday, June 17, 2008


Here's a picture of my adorable boys on Father's Day! It was a nice day. Carter and I leave for Cali in just a few days now! We are so excited! I am busy trying to get the house totally in order before I leave and running errands. Matt asked me to go to the grocery store before I leave and I always dread that. It's embarrassing because of the stuff he lives off of while I am away. I always feel negligent as I push my cart up to the checkout and see people look at me, then at my cart, then back at me. I need a sign that says "I'm going out of town. This stuff is all my husband's!" It's a cart consisting of frozen pizza, frozen burritos, and doritos, and several frozen cans of limeade. He's so cute, but I may have to send him to the store this time. :-)

2 comments:

bonitinha said...

I love the hats! What cute boys! And I hear you on the "what he eats while I'm away" thing. How would they ever survive without us???

Colleen said...

Cute! Those hats are great. I think I already told you, but last time I went out of town I bought all kinds of semi-healthy snacks for Jim and Elijah and they hadn't eaten any of it by the time I got home! Hello McDonalds!