Monday, May 19, 2008

Forgot to include this in my post

Carter said the funniest thing during sacrament yesterday. It was so hard to contain myself. He was reading his church history book and read the story about the seagulls. He turned to Matt and I and said that the baby is going to hate seagulls. Why? Because her name is cricket and seagulls eat crickets. He struck me so funny that I started to laugh and had to try really hard to keep my composure! Besides, I personally hate seagulls anyway. They are so dirty. Ugh!

3 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

That is so funny. I love it. Such a smart boy.

Travis and Mindy Tilley said...

Kids seems to say the darndest things at mostly inappropriate times. The girls are learning the difference between boys and girls and mostly they aren't afraid of saying so to perfect strangers! That's pretty cute what Carter said about the seagulls, very insightful little guy, isn't he.

BeeP said...

That is too cute! I love it!
-Jen B.