Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tagged ABCs

A. Attached or Single- Attached for 8 years in November

B. Best Friend(s)- Nancy, Jen, Amber, Matt, my book club

C. Cake or Pie- cake

D. Day of Choice- Wednesday

E. Essential Item- pony tail holder and chapstick

F. Flavor of Ice Cream- chocolate peanut butter

G. Gummy Bears or Worms- gummy bears

H. Hometown- Irvine, CA WooHoo!

I. Indulgences- very dark chocolate (the more bitter the better)

J. January or July- July (July because I now hate winter)

K. Kids- 1 boy and 1 girl on the way

L. Last movie I saw in a theater- Horton Hears A Who

N. Number of siblings- 1

O. Orange or Apples- oranges

P. Phobias or Fears- seeing ghosts, and fear of heights

Q. Quote- "what the heck was grandma doing at the sand dunes?"-napoleon dynamite

R. Reasons to smile- flowers blooming, seeing the city lights across the lake, hearing crickets chirping, feeling my baby moving, seeing Carter happy.

S. Season- Spring!

T. Tag 4- Steven, Sara B., Mindy

U. Unknown fact about me- I was handball and tetherball champion on the playground for several years in elementary school. :-)

V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals-all things in moderation. Some meat not very much.

W. Worst Habit- scratching my scalp

X. X-rays or Ultrasounds- Ultrasound

Y. Your favorite Food- right now it's the grilled cheese tomato sandwich with a dill pickle on the side.

Z. Zodiac- Taurus

2 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I was never very good at tetherball, but if you find one around here I will let you show me your mad skillz.

Amber Baker said...

So, funny scratching my scalp is a bad habit of mine and I LOVE the quote!