Thursday, June 25, 2009

Too much to write!




There is way too much to write about our family vacation to go visit my parents and nieces but here's just a start because I love this picture of Katherine so much I simply had to post it. When I get back I'll have to write a post about each segment because there are some great pictures but suffice it to say it's been nice and I needed it. This picture is of Katherine in the shark encounter at Sea World. She absolutely loved all the fish and went crazy over the sharks when we went through that shark tunnel. By far the biggest smile of hers that I've caught on camera. I've loved the big moments like sea world, touring the USS Midway, and Disneyland I've also loved the simple moments like watching a flock of pelicans fly in formation over the ocean and swimming laps at night with no responsibilities only my thoughts in the pool close to my parents house. We'll be seeing you soon!

4 comments:

bonitinha said...

No responsibilities... sigh, that DOES sound like the perfect vacation! I'm so happy you're having such a blast!

Jen Morrison said...

Well not no responsibilities but for the 30 minute night swims I have no responsibilities and those are some really awesome 30 minutes.

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I love that photo. So cute.

Colleen said...

That is a great photo! And those eyes always kill me! I'm glad you're having fun!