Friday, June 5, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House



Today we went to the Oquirrh Mtn. Temple Open House! It was really nice! We made reservations online at lds.org Carter said that he didn't remember the Newport Beach Temple Open House so I was really glad that we had this opportunity so that he could see the temple and feel the awesome spirit that is there. It's a really beautiful temple and it wasn't very crowded. That was a big bonus because we could move around without feeling like cattle. I had a very nice time being able to be there with our whole family. It was very special.

6 comments:

partypatt said...

Jen, that is a beautiful picture of your family. You should frame it and hang it in your house!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I'm so glad that everything worked out well. That's so great that you were able to be there with your whole family. It's such an amazing feeling.

Sarah said...

hey...I'm not screening your calls. :) I love you too much to do that. hee hee. Can you bring strollers through that temple? I love that you all got to go. We want to take the Soy boy, but didn't know what to do with the other rugrats! :)

Jen Morrison said...

Yes you can! When we printed out our tickets it had on the bottom that kids in strollers welcome! A welcome relief! But she got fussy during the video and I ended up having to carry her up all the flights of stairs because she wouldn't get back in the stroller and I didn't want her screaming in the temple. Oh well.

bonitinha said...

Hooray for Temple open houses! And definitely frame the pic of your family... that's what we did! :)

Colleen said...

Yay! I'm so glad you made it! We need to get tickets and get out there too.