Sunday, November 30, 2008

My favorite pictures




Thanks to Colleen I have some new adorable pictures of the kids! The family group setting was lovely but my hair completely ruined it. I blow dried it and hairsprayed the ends hoping that the one side wouldn't flip out like it usually does. Round brushed my bangs and hair but despite the effort my hair looked awful. It's really frustrating to lose 30 pounds and actually be excited about a picture only to have your hair ruin it. It had been okay but somewhere in the mayhem of getting the kids dressed and out the door it flipped out and the curl in my bangs got all uneven. Oh well. It's a realistic snapshot of what I look like and the rest of the picture is gorgeous. The pictures of the kids take my breath away and I'm so thankful to have such a talented photographer for a friend.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family!

Jane said...

Jen, you look great! I think your hair looks fantastic. You have a gorgeous family.

Amber Baker said...

They are beautiful--you look so good! We are always so critcal of ourselves!

partypatt said...

Jen, the funny thing is, before I read your blog I was thinking about how beautiful your hair is and that I wish mine was exactly like yours...and then I read that you didn't like your hair! Really, you look beautiful in the picture!

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving! Congrats on the weight loss!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

So dang cute. It is funny how critical we are of ourselves, but I promise you do look great. The kids pics are so sweet.

Colleen said...

I'm so glad they turned out so well! And you look totally cute. Seriously.

BeeP said...

What a beautiful family! You are so blessed.