Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Update!

For those keeping a tally, I'd like to inform you that Carter just torn out the knee on the 8th, yes 8th! pair of pants since November. I am going crazy! I ask him how it happens and every time I get the standard child response "I don't know." What is going on? Is he doing it just to drive me to insanity? He has precious few school uniform pants left and I am just hoping it gets warm enough for him to wear shorts soon. It will be a lot less money to go through band-aids on his knees than pants. I have 8 pairs of pants to cut and hem into shorts so he's set for the summer. Of course his shorts from last summer still fit so we have tons of shorts and like 2 pairs of pants now. Bring on those dress down holidays at school please. The more jeans days the better at this point. Unbelievable. I just wish I had a Carter-cam so I could see exactly how this keeps happening.

On another note he wrote a very sweet birthday card to his kindergarten teacher for her birthday tomorrow. Purple paper since that is her favorite color he said and honestly I don't think I've ever seen him take so much time to write out and draw a card (with a perfect heart and the message I love you) by the way. So cute!

1 comment:

Amber Baker said...

You need the double knee reinforced polyester types. Alle has ripped two pairs of hers and the other two look like complete crap. Welcome to the end of the year!