Sunday, March 30, 2008


Carter on Easter! It was a wonderful day! The day before we went to the neighborhood egg hunt. It was totally crazy! I've never seen so many eggs in my life but then again I've never seen so many kids in my life! It was like a gigantic swarm of locusts! The whole thing was over with in about 10 seconds and I'm totally not exaggerating. I now know what the farmers saw when they looked in horror at the cloud of hungry locusts descend upon their crops and begin destroying them in seconds. I was actually scared when I realized that Carter had completely blended in with the swarm and I had no idea if he was being trampled or where exactly he was in the crowd. Luckily it was over so quickly that we were able to find him not too far away. Whew!

2 comments:

Amber Baker said...

so so cute! I know what you mean about the locusts

bonitinha said...

What a cutie! I can't believe you're so organized, and I can't believe you braved the egg hunt. You never cease to amaze me Jen!
--Emily