We loved Amber's idea of central Utah so we made reservations in Richfield (a BW with indoor pool) and the price was definitely right. We are leaving early Saturday morning after Carter's baseball game and are going to visit Cove Fort on the way to Richfield and then visit Fremont Indian State Park that has a junior ranger program and a visitor's center (again thanks to Amber for this idea). We'll come back late Sunday after taking the scenic drive along fish lake. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for our little family to have this getaway. It's just what I need. I don't think Matt and Carter are going to be able to get me out of the pool. :-) Can't wait to post details of the trip! So glad that it is already Wednesday. Friday I'll be officially 20 weeks (the halfway mark!). Hooray!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Jen! I am so glad you guys are getting away. I thought about mentioning Cove Fort for a place to visit, but I couldn't think of any place for you to stay and I didn't know what the price ranges would be. Anyway, I am really glad you are going to visit that area, it's beautiful. We drive up to Cove Fort more often than we like, but it makes for a beaautiful rest stop with fun things to do. Sometimes they even do activities like old fashion scone or bread-making.
Anyway, hang in there. It will get better, and maybe this is just the thing you need to take your mind off of everything that's bothering you. I know we've never officially met, but we're family and if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.
Also, if the magic eight ball predicts a little sister for Carter, I have an enourmous amount of girls clothes, and i am very willing to get rid of them, although I would hate to DI them if someone I know could use them first. Let me know, and even though it might seem pointless, keep smiling!
The weekend sounds wonderful! I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment