Monday, April 14, 2008



Here are a couple pictures from today! I had a lovely day at the gardens! I will admit that if you are going to the tulip festival you may want to wait another week or so because not many of the tulips have bloomed but it still was SO nice to be able to walk the gardens and take in all the natural beauty! The sounds were great! There was the waterfall, some of the trees that did have leaves were rustling, and of course the sound of Carter and friends running along the paths having a wonderful time! It reminded me of The Sound of Music scene where the kids are all hanging in the trees, totally carefree, and happily playing. So much fun today! Enjoyed the sunshine and everything!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I can't wait to go!!! I've been looking forward to it all winter too. That picture of Carter is darling!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

We had so much fun. The weather was amazing and it was so nice just to be out.