One of my students gave me this headband so when Cricket woke up today I subjected her to some major dress up! Poor baby! It is fun having a girl and dressing her up. Carter thinks she's adorable. :-) We agree.
Based on her expression she doesn't seem to be loving the headband, but I think it is WAAAAAY cute and she is way cute in it! Baby girls are sooooo much fun!!!
5 comments:
Based on her expression she doesn't seem to be loving the headband, but I think it is WAAAAAY cute and she is way cute in it! Baby girls are sooooo much fun!!!
Oh, she looks so cute. I'm a sucker for the headband. Amelia rips out all barrettes now. *SIGH* Girls are fun. Embrace the pink!
Girls are so much fun to dress. It's a much more emotional experience than with boys where it's more a functional experience.
She is adorable! Dresses are fun to buy too. I can't resist buying dresses for baby girl gifts.
so cute Jen!! Enjoy the time right now when she won't be tugging at that band, soon she'll be pulling it off!!
Post a Comment