It's gorgeous! If you haven't left the house because you are too busy doing house stuff at least go sit outside and feel the breeze and enjoy this beautiful day! It was positively wonderful at the gardens. So fragrant and so many pretty colors! Katherine woke up and got to drink her bottle of milk in the rose garden. Walking through the archways you could actually smell the roses without having to actually stop to smell them though of course I did that anyway. Here's the view from the bench where we were. Pretty neat huh? We also got to see a heron fishing for either bread crumbs or koi I'm not sure. Hope you enjoy the pics!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Katherine at the gardens today
It's gorgeous! If you haven't left the house because you are too busy doing house stuff at least go sit outside and feel the breeze and enjoy this beautiful day! It was positively wonderful at the gardens. So fragrant and so many pretty colors! Katherine woke up and got to drink her bottle of milk in the rose garden. Walking through the archways you could actually smell the roses without having to actually stop to smell them though of course I did that anyway. Here's the view from the bench where we were. Pretty neat huh? We also got to see a heron fishing for either bread crumbs or koi I'm not sure. Hope you enjoy the pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
looks so pretty and peaceful :)
So beautiful!
Looks like you're savoring these last warm days like I am! I'm just dreading the cold weather...
Beautiful pictures. They look so familiar.
Post a Comment