Carter's smile does look pretty leprechaun like.
Your kids are just so darling and soooo photogenic! You've got a couple of heartbreakers there. :)
they are sooo cute! :)
I'm greeeeen with envy! They're sooooo cute! Love Carter's hat and Katherine's smile. Love!
soooo cute...., but Carter is gonna kill you some day for that pic! :) I love it!
I had to come back and look at the pic of carter again! He looks just like a little leprechaun! so freakin' cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Carter's smile does look pretty leprechaun like.
Your kids are just so darling and soooo photogenic! You've got a couple of heartbreakers there. :)
they are sooo cute! :)
I'm greeeeen with envy! They're sooooo cute! Love Carter's hat and Katherine's smile. Love!
soooo cute...., but Carter is gonna kill you some day for that pic! :) I love it!
I had to come back and look at the pic of carter again! He looks just like a little leprechaun! so freakin' cute!
Post a Comment