Hmmm...nothing really new to say. I just wanted to see a new picture on my blog. :-) I wonder if I'll ever catch up on my chores from having 3 weeks in a pain filled fog. I look around and am overwhelmed! I have laundry in, scrubbed one tub, but there is still stuff to do (ironing, vacuuming, the rest of the bathrooms). I honestly feel like 3 weeks of my life were just stolen from me. I still have some pain but nothing like before. My chin, gum, and lower lip are all still numb but with tingling pain still so that's a good sign albeit very annoying. Anyway, that's all that is going on over here. The boys are being good and are at church. :-) Well, hopefully they are being good at church. Matt has been filling in for my calling most Sundays and he now has 2 of his own. He did the dishes, got Sunday dinner in the oven before church, and took the morning shift since Katherine played night owl last night. I keep wondering when he'll snap and get fed up of doing so much but so far he's still calm. I wonder how he does it?
Sunday, February 22, 2009
hmmm
Hmmm...nothing really new to say. I just wanted to see a new picture on my blog. :-) I wonder if I'll ever catch up on my chores from having 3 weeks in a pain filled fog. I look around and am overwhelmed! I have laundry in, scrubbed one tub, but there is still stuff to do (ironing, vacuuming, the rest of the bathrooms). I honestly feel like 3 weeks of my life were just stolen from me. I still have some pain but nothing like before. My chin, gum, and lower lip are all still numb but with tingling pain still so that's a good sign albeit very annoying. Anyway, that's all that is going on over here. The boys are being good and are at church. :-) Well, hopefully they are being good at church. Matt has been filling in for my calling most Sundays and he now has 2 of his own. He did the dishes, got Sunday dinner in the oven before church, and took the morning shift since Katherine played night owl last night. I keep wondering when he'll snap and get fed up of doing so much but so far he's still calm. I wonder how he does it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Sorry you've had a rough go of it. Do you want me to come over tomorrow and help? I'm a good tub scrubber! I love cleaning other people's houses, mine, not so much.
thanks for the offer that is really sweet but I'll be okay. Just needed to vent. I got the ironing done and almost all the laundry done and put away and am making progress on the other stuff. It'll all get done and just in time to do it all again. :-)
I'm pretty sure he does it all by not having female hormone fluctuations. I could do a lot more if I didn't have to deal with that.
what a nice little wife you have! can I borrow him? :) and thanks for the sunshine...it's my favorite present! ;)
you are welcome! Oh and I delivered your hubby to you too so that counts too in my book! :-) Matt says you made him feel so girly and emasculated that now he isn't going to help me as much now! grrrr....
Dang she's got pretty eyes! And I'm glad you're doing better.
Post a Comment