I love this picture of little miss katherine sitting up and so I had to share it. She tips over after a bit but she enjoys sitting up and playing with her toes and toys and it's fun for me to watch her. She makes me laugh so many times during the day. I sold our table and chairs that we had downstairs in the basement. The buyer came an hour late so Matt managed to handle the sale and both the kids since I was at the church library so kudos to Matt! So in the last couple months I've sold our entertainment center that we really didn't need, our big kids library bookshelf, and an extra table and chairs. I love having the cleared space and love getting $ for stuff I really didn't like or need. In place of the table and chairs that were downstairs I put Katherine's play kitchen. Yes I know she is only 4 months old but I scored an awesome kitchen at a yard sale with dishes and play food for $10. I couldn't pass it up because it's way nice and I doubt I'll find one that nice that cheap again, even at yard sales. So it's all set up and cute and Carter's friends who are girls can play with it in the meantime since I didn't want it staying in the garage. Playdate anyone?
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
okay I have to share this picture
I love this picture of little miss katherine sitting up and so I had to share it. She tips over after a bit but she enjoys sitting up and playing with her toes and toys and it's fun for me to watch her. She makes me laugh so many times during the day. I sold our table and chairs that we had downstairs in the basement. The buyer came an hour late so Matt managed to handle the sale and both the kids since I was at the church library so kudos to Matt! So in the last couple months I've sold our entertainment center that we really didn't need, our big kids library bookshelf, and an extra table and chairs. I love having the cleared space and love getting $ for stuff I really didn't like or need. In place of the table and chairs that were downstairs I put Katherine's play kitchen. Yes I know she is only 4 months old but I scored an awesome kitchen at a yard sale with dishes and play food for $10. I couldn't pass it up because it's way nice and I doubt I'll find one that nice that cheap again, even at yard sales. So it's all set up and cute and Carter's friends who are girls can play with it in the meantime since I didn't want it staying in the garage. Playdate anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
she is such a cutie!!!
they grow up too fast. She is just darling....
Boys love to play with kitchen stuff as well. It will be fun for everyone.
Such a great picture.
Yep I just realized that when I saw Carter put on the oven mits and go downstairs. :-) Too cute. He and the bakers set up a "restaurant." It was very cute to see their "table" set.
She is such a doll! You know we love playdates!
I can't believe how big she is getting!!! And so dang cute. Love it.
Post a Comment