The drooling and big red bump on a place on her lower left gum tell us Katherine will soon have her first tooth! I am amazed that she is almost 5 months old! The time has flown by! She is so fun to play with and such a good baby. Carter is so good and gentle with her and is still an adoring, protective, big brother. Today I am going out to lunch at a restaurant for the first time in at least 5 months! It's exciting but I do feel guilty about leaving the kids home with Matt while my friend and I go out. It's also a big step since I've been such a big germ-a-phobe that I haven't wanted to leave the house. Hearing the doctor say that I should keep Katherine home until March added fuel to my already raging phobia fire about her getting sick again. I'll post more later. I have a big story to tell and rumor to dispel about our "pet" parrot and Carter's comments during primary.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Katherine's getting her first tooth!
The drooling and big red bump on a place on her lower left gum tell us Katherine will soon have her first tooth! I am amazed that she is almost 5 months old! The time has flown by! She is so fun to play with and such a good baby. Carter is so good and gentle with her and is still an adoring, protective, big brother. Today I am going out to lunch at a restaurant for the first time in at least 5 months! It's exciting but I do feel guilty about leaving the kids home with Matt while my friend and I go out. It's also a big step since I've been such a big germ-a-phobe that I haven't wanted to leave the house. Hearing the doctor say that I should keep Katherine home until March added fuel to my already raging phobia fire about her getting sick again. I'll post more later. I have a big story to tell and rumor to dispel about our "pet" parrot and Carter's comments during primary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a beautiful picture of Katherine. She is gorgeous! hope her new tooth doesn't hurt too much.
That picture is so beautiful. I hope when we are finished with winter that you will consider making her into a world famous baby model.
I bet in a couple months you are not going to be so excited about the whole teething thing! :) I have been doing it for over a year now. It is my nightmare. :) on a happy note...K is sooooo cute.
She is just so adorable. I can't wait until summer and she can come out and play!
Post a Comment