I didn't know Matt was in the Scouts now. He will be great at that.
Yeah he was just called to be cubmaster. I found the scout uniform shirt at a garage sale. Total score since those things are wayyyy expensive.
AHHH! Katherine has a bow in! She is adorable! What a doll!
love the pictures, thanks for sharing them.
I can't believe how grown up she is. That is crazy.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I didn't know Matt was in the Scouts now. He will be great at that.
Yeah he was just called to be cubmaster. I found the scout uniform shirt at a garage sale. Total score since those things are wayyyy expensive.
AHHH! Katherine has a bow in! She is adorable! What a doll!
love the pictures, thanks for sharing them.
I can't believe how grown up she is. That is crazy.
Post a Comment