Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!




We have had a wonderful day so far. I volunteered in Carter's class for the party and Matt and I set up my "office" for the whole Harry Potter theme thing. We carved our pumpkin and have had Harry Potter movies running in the background. It's been such a fun day. Carter looks so handsome and I can't get over how blue Katherine's eyes are. Click on the picture of the kids with the pumpkin and you'll see what I mean. Anyway, wishing you all a Happy Halloween! There goes the doorbell again. I love trick or treating! So cute to see all the kids in costume. For the ward party I decided to go as Jen from the 1980's instead of Umbridge. I still have my caboodle and a jelly bracelet and my awesome 80's style sweatshirt so I went for it!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Carter is darling! So much cuter than Harrison Ford! And I love little ladybug Katherine. :)

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I LOVE 80's JEN!!!. She is super rad. I like Carter's jacket. It looks good. Katherine looks so darn cute.

Amber Baker said...

80's Jen was the best! Halloween was so fun! Katherine looks so cute, i'm sad I didn't get to see her!

Colleen said...

That sweatshirt was AWESOME. I seriously can't believe it was a gift, like someone actually thought you'd wear it - like not on Halloween! Classic.

Steve & Kim said...

Your kiddo's are both so darn cute!