
So my friend Nancy was wondering why I never post pics of myself so here it goes! Here's a picture of myself pregnant (like a week before the baby was born), then a pic of me 4 days after giving birth, then a picture of me tonight showing off my new haircut. I'm still only down 21 pounds since giving birth. Cricket was 5 pounds 13 ounces so I think I had a lot of water weight from the preeclampsia. I appear to have hit a plateau but I hope that will soon change. Hey I probably lost some weight from getting my haircut! I let my expert hairstylist and friend Sarah choose the haircolor and style. I came home all excited and love my new look. Hate spending money but love how it looks. And besides it's the first time since marriage that I've ever colored my hair. I came home and asked Carter if he thought it was pretty. He said "Yeah now you look like Elijah's mommy." So they say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery so there you go Colleen. :-)

6 comments:
Love it!
Cute cut!! Sarah always does a fantastic job!! You look great!!
I love the haircut! can't wait to see it in person
Oh that is so so so cute! You look great!
can I just tell you I love, Love, love your new hair. How cute. isn't it amazing how a new hair do can completely charge the way you see yourself. You look great!!
Ha ha, awesome! It looks great. And I'm in the process of growing my hair out again, so I guess we're reversing. :)
Post a Comment