Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Katherine's Birthday


Katherine turned 4! She has been a huge blessing to our family since the moment she was born. Each day she makes me laugh. She has the funniest way of saying things and comes up with hysterical stories. She will make up stories with toys or if she's bored in the car she will even make up stories with her fingers. She is so imaginative and because she talks SO much I can really appreciate her perspective on things. She's the ruler of the homestead which we are trying to work on but with her dad bowing to her every whim it's a long process. Carter used to make all the neighborhood kids "bow down to the queen" as she strolled pass and I think she's always assumed that's how it should be for everyone. For her birthday we rounded up some neighborhood kids to party with her at the aquarium. She has always loved aquariums. I knew we were in for it when I took this picture of her in the shark exhibit at Sea World. She loves sharks just like her mom, but I don't think my eyes twinkle like that. Happy 4th birthday to Katherine!

No comments: